Today I learnt how to insert images into my blog and pages so I’ll be working on that over the next few days.
Also I’ve decided to re-arrange my pages as they were a little muddled. I’ve consolidated most of them under the parent of Uni Journal. This means all my uni work can now be found under this heading.
I’ve also copied a few of my daily blogs about my knitting to this website and I’ll continue to post here on a daily basis now. Again this means no need to visit an external site so hopefully is more self contained and user friendly.
It was just a case of copying the HTML pages from Blogger and pasting here.